Re: Ubuntu, Toolkits, Precision, and the Future

Point taken. I was speaking more to the idea of asking (better word choice = discuss with) Mozilla (TDF) the concerns and they could pipe in on what they think or point out why the work would not be worth it. Mozilla good bunch and they will discuss/consider it if asked to.