Re: Dash - Favourites

> On 02/26/2012 06:50 AM, Davor wrote:
> > Nobody wants to expand launcher out of the screen.
> > There are some apps i like to keep close, but not in launcher. They
> > also could not be "Most frequently used".
> > I don`t have control over "Most frequently used" and i like more control.
> >
> > What about Favourites of Dash?
> >
> > Here is how i picture that. Notice small heart at the bottom:
> > http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/9003/dashfavourites.png
> >

> > Everything in dash could have "add to favourites" option.
> > Favourites could also have lenses.
> >
> > How about that.
> > I would personally like this option.
> >
> I like this idea. It would make the dash even faster to use. How about
> also having Dash automatically open up with the favourites lens?

I like the idea of being able to re-arrange lenses, like you would with app tabs in chrome/firefox.

we have lots of lenses:
http://iloveubuntu.net/sites/default/files/field/image/unity%20phot%20lens%20big.png

more and more lenses appear every day so it make sense to be able to add, delete and rearrange easily.

Businesses may want to have different lenses too (less, more or in a different order) and even a different lens as default.