Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

I really miss not having the option of rebooting from the panel menu. it's fast, easily keyboard accessible, simple and convenient.

I always disable confirmation prompts asking me if I'm sure I want to Shutdown as these are annoying and unnecessary. So im forced to use Dash (which is PAINFULLY slow to use and involves typing out restart) or Terminal which involves a lot of typing and inputting my password before reboot can occur.

especially for dual-booters, restart is an often  used item. bug reports exist from people complaing about the lack of a reboot option in panel. but still no item exists  in the Alphas. A lot of work is being done on fancy eye-candy stuff but basic functionality that existed in GNOME 2 is still missing from unity.

Follow ups