Re: Are there plans to add "Reboot" item to the power-cog menu in panel?

So here are the bug reports, Please confirm if you can.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-session/+bug/942176  -
Integrate startup applications into gcc.
http://pad.lv/941697 - Introduce a 60 seconds timeout for shutdown dialog.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/942182 -
Disable Login sound option in sound menu