Re: Very impressed with the latest changes

Hi Lance,

I believe at the moment you can add the date to the clock display for
enabling that option in the time & date setting. Thought I must ask, did
you want it to be displayed by default in a fresh install? or you wanted
that feature to be implemented?

Nekhelesh