Re: "run command" in Dash

> Good point :) But this is one of those times where a lot of Ubuntu users
> would be confused if a change went on like this. It is not what happened
> when we changed to GNOME 3 from GNOME 2.x. People did not think that GNOME
> was broken or was a bug. They did not think that their computer was broken.
This is why I wouldn't delete ALT+F2, but add to the dash the
capability of executing commands...deleting ALT+F2 functionality will
be done if people stop using it...
> They would though if we changed the key combinations. If they do not know
> that we changed combinations, they would probably just think that either
> something is wrong with their keyboard, or that we simply removed the
> combination. We are the winning team, so don't change it! ;)
Always in the idea of adding instead of changing...the dash is so good
now that I also would add the possibility to use bash commands in it
(for example as an additional package...by default could kill many
users :D)

Supernova