Re: Tweaking ubuntu interface just a little bit

Admittedly what we have currently for spread is not ideal in Unity but
I believe unity's spread, if enhanced and thought carefully could
become a better solution for the problem. What windows 7 have (which
is exactly what you are proposing and many others have been as well)
have smaller thumbnails and to my personal experience I end up
switching to the wrong window in Windows 7. Unity Spread atleast need
window titles and way to close windows in the Spread.

in Windows 7 you have to place the mouse over the icon and wait a
little for its grid to appear in Ubuntu you can simply go and double
click which is quicker for spread to appear.