From: Mark Shuttleworth <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Unity-design] Very impressed with the latest changes
To: "Lance" <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "ayatana" <unity-design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, February 29, 2012, 5:15 AM

    On 28/02/12 21:33, Lance wrote:

            Thanks for the hint.
              I hadn't noticed that change between Oneiric and Precise.
              Now I must find something else to complain about it.

              I'm very serious about loving the recent changes. I think
              I'm a fair representative of the elderly community
              .......... someone who doesn't particularly care to learn
              new things, but just wants things to make sense.

              I think we're there!

    Makes me very happy to hear that! The elderly, the youth, the busy
    and the happily lazy, the artistic and the engineer are all people
    we care about, and it's wonderful to here that the work is making a
    difference. Thanks for taking the time to share the appreciation,
    it's very motivating for everyone here. If you blog, shout it from
    the rooftops!

    Mark