Re: Ubuntu apps

Aloha Supernova,

It was me (Chris) that wasn't attacking you personally, but merely
"bashing" Ubuntu's decision to split up from GNOME. I can only see the many
resembles between GNOME Shell and Ubuntu Unity. I agree that Ubuntu would
benefit from some well integrating apps, not only for reducing toolkits but
for a good flow in the OS.

With metta, Chris