Re: More visible already started/active application in Launcher (for TV/tablets/phones)

I don't think that a grey launcher is very good. It gives the idea of a
frozen app. Maybe something as golden icons on open applications could be
better...
Supernova
Il giorno domenica 4 marzo 2012, Hans Heintze <hansheintze1@xxxxxxxxx> ha
scritto:
> On 03/04/2012 04:49 PM, Gustav Sony wrote:
>
> How about a option to desaturate all applications which are not started?
>

> Am 04.03.2012 23:14, schrieb Bartosz:
>
> Hi.
> I think the current indication of started and active application should
be improved.
> The small arrows on the left/right side is not good visible (especially
on tablet/phone sceen)
> What is your proposal of improve visibility of the already started
appplication?
> And how we could improve currently active application?
> I have already filled the bug for that issue:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ayatana-design/+bug/917951
> Best Regards
> Bartosz
>

> This severely hinders the ease of identifying icons (the whole reason
chameleony was introduced) and is an accessibility nightmare for people
with vision impairments.