Re: More visible already started/active application in Launcher (for TV/tablets/phones)

Number five is the one I like best, and looks like the idea i had of golden
icons...idea number four il nice too. blurred icons could give problems to
people with bad sight maybe? desaturated ones are good for zombies :D...