Re: Update Manager Check Boxes

On 06/03/12 16:42, Ryan Gauger wrote:
I would like Update Manager to have an option to check all updates/uncheck all updates. I had a problem with a Network Manager update recently, reinstalled Precise, and now, with 419 updates available, I just want to update Chromium and Firefox, and it is extremely hard to do so without unchecking ALL other updates. That would take a while. Thanks!

That's typical only in the beta period, when updates are fast and furious. The updated Chromium and Firefox may well break if you don't have many of the other packages they were built against.

Mark