Re: HUD: players in sound menu is not accessible.

On Wed, 7 Mar 2012, Jo-Erlend Schinstad wrote:
> Since Rhythmbox is in the sound menu and you can access play controls
> from it directly, I expected it to be accessible with HUD as well.

Excellent catch.  In this first cut of the HUD, it is only showing
normal menu items/indicators.  The Sound->Previous/Play/Next buttons
are a special indicator/dbusmenu widget and yes, they should probably
be appearing in the HUD representation too.

Please could you file this in a bug on Launchpad:

  http://launchpad.net/unity/+filebug?field.title=indicator-sound+play+controls+not+exposed+in+HUD

> will it be internationalized?

Yes: all the indicator icons have an underlying textual representation.
This string gets translated, and is what the HUD display.

Once again, thanks for spotting this.  It's a bug rather than a
design issue, so it would be better to move this to bugtracker now
(so that it doesn't get lost).

	-Paul