Clock in Panel

This does not have anything to do with Unity Design, but since I am already on the team, I thought I would ask it here, since I am not on any other list for Ubuntu. But can anybody please answer this for me please: Does the clock in the top panel automatically adjust to Daylight Saving Time? Clocks go forward one hour tomorrow morning at 2am, so I just wanted to know. I have the clock set to Automatically Set Time from the Internet. Thanks!!!

By the way, I love the new window border theming. It adds a nice touch to Unity - it is also cleaner than the beveled window border in Oneiric.

---Ryan

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not die but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Follow ups