Re: Change Audio Output Device From Indicator

+1 from me, but I think it would be much better to be able to create rules for devices! E.g. Comin' home ... plug my Laptop to HDMI and want to use the TV-speakers. After that shutting down ... next time without HDMI-connection it should start up using default output again! If USB headset is connected ... use its microphone ... and so on!
Rules like filtering Mails in Thunderbird!
Device:           Action:       Output:              Input:
no external       start with    internal speakers    internal microphone
HDMI/DP           start with    HDMI output          do not change
HDMI/DP           plug in HDMI output          do not change
Creative HS...    start with    do not change        Creative HS...
Creative HS...    plug in       Creative HS...       Creative HS...
If you disconnect sth. it falls back to last configuration!