Arrange launcher icons by most used

The idea is self explanatory . The specific case of implementation that I have in mind is to not make that behaviour default , but to have it as an option on right click on the launcher . For me that is the best arrangement - most frequently used apps on top (they are usually 2-3 , and only in the 10% of cases that I want something else will I look all the way down) . It shouldn't be that hard to implement . It shouldn't be that hard to understand by users . Nothing general , just a handy addition to the launcher behaviour .

 Thoughts ?

Petko

Follow ups