Scrollbars in Dash

Hi Team,

I feel that the scrollbars in Dash are just too tiny. If a user cannot scroll using a wheel (on a regular USB mouse or a touchpad which does not have capabilities), then it is nearly impossible for the user to scroll down/up in Dash. I think that the scrollbar should be just as large as the ones in Firefox/Libreoffice/etc.. I have tried to use them before to test them, and it was just maddening to try to simply scroll down! This is way too complicated for the end user. Thanks!

---Ryan

"God loved the world in this way: He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not die but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Follow ups