New wallpapers outside of default stack do not reflect in the login screen

Hello All,

This is my first post and it is to ask a question to Unity team. Please
forgive if this question has been asked multiple times and already
answered. On my part, I tried to look in the bug reports but could not
find a similar bug.

When a Desktop wallpaper is set to something which is not part of the
default wallpaper stack, then the login screen defaults to purple
default wallpaper screen instead of the new background selected. Is this
the intended behavior? If not, please advise if this should be reported
as a bug.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Follow ups