Contact us (was Fwd: switching amongst application instances from the unity panel is ineffective (some suggestions on how it could be fixed/improved))

Aloha Jo and the rest,

The name reveals it already. It says "Contact this team members" with other
words: send an email to all the separate email addresses of the members of
this team. I don't know if it's optional to change it to the mailing-list,
but that is something for the owner of the team to figure out.

With metta, Chris