Re: HUD: Connect Actions to F-Keys (HUD-Locks)

 On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Chris <cyber.druif@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> However I just thought of a side-note: how are we going to tell/explain a
> new user about this feature? This is an increasing problem when you look at
> all the new features released in Ubuntu with Unity.

I think this is an intriguing idea as well. What if the shortcuts or a
message about making them got added to the shortcut list when the super key
is held down? It maybe a seperate custom shortcut list could appear when
the alt key is held down if this does not conflict with other alt shortcuts.