Re: quick question

Aloha Pedro,

I like your enthusiasm, however I'm starting to consider this attempt of
"bringing your idea" to the group as spam. If I remember correctly this is
your THIRD our even fourth thread to ask us to change the default button
for summoning the HUD from Alt to Ctrl. Please keep your suggestion to one
thread and keep the discussion going in that thread. Also keep in mind that
you *can't* change the something like this in a few days (especially less
then two weeks from final release) and that not all ideas brought forward
will be implemented.

With metta, Chris

P.s.: I'm not trying to stop you contributing, I'm just helping you in
contributing instead of just being regarded as spammer.