Re: question

Pedro: Your emails may not be intended to be spam, but to many, they look like spam. This is because you keep asking this list the same thing over and over, and keep opening up more and more threads which should not have been opened up period. Please refrain from starting multiple threads on the same issue/idea. As you can see, I am not a moderator for the list, but it is pretty annoying to continue seeing subjects with "question", or "another question", etc in them. Even though you may not intend for these to be spam messages, they actually are because of the way you are tricking people into opening up the emails, and then really pushing for one idea to be implemented. Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan

"For God so loved the world in this way: He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Sent from my iPod