Re: enhanced zoom bindings

On 06/04/12 11:56, Alan Bell wrote:
I filed a bug and added a patch to it.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/compiz-plugins-main/+bug/975029

do I need to do anything else or have I done my bit now?

Alan.

feedback on this is that the bindings were removed intentionally because some people got stuck zoomed in and were confused by it. The right way to solve this is by adding stuff to gnome-control-centre so that in the a11y section you can turn on the magnifier bindings. That isn't going to happen in 12.04 at this stage so ccsm is the way to turn it on. Bit of a shame really as desktop magnification is one area where we can really shine over other operating systems if we wanted to.

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at http://libertus.co.uk