Re: List - 12.04 Default Application Keyboard Shortcuts

I also think this should be added. God loves everyone!

In Christ,
Ryan "For God so loved the world in this way: He gave His one and only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Sent from my iPod