Re: dash, embarrassing pic and clear recent history

Hi,

On Tue, 2012-04-24 at 12:13 -0300, Pedro Bessa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if I open an embarrassing picture, it will go to recent history.
> Everytime somebody opens Dash, it will be there. Can we have clear
> recent history?

Fortunately, there's already a way: from the system settings, select
"Privacy". There you are presented a tool to forget all the activities
you did in a selected period. You can also choose a set of
files/directories to never track.

Note: AFAIK, the Privacy settings are available only in Precise. If you
are on Precise and couldn't find a way to clear activity records, it
probably means that the Privacy settings aren't easily discoverable.