Re: unity-distilled list proposal

This sounds like a very good idea to me. I've been a little bit worried
that too many repetitions and more or less off-topic conversations,
might cause some of the busier people to focus less on the list. I've
seen that happen on other mailinglists and on irc.

One question, though. What exactly does it mean that it'll be public,
unmoderated and invite-only? If the goal is to enhance the debates, I
think it's important that anyone is able to lurk and learn. I also think
such a list should have very clearly defined scopes.

Jo-Erlend Schinstad