Filter Dash by Categories

Hello, everyone! Hope your week has been going well :)

I have an idea for Dash. I find it difficult to search for an application when I don't know which category it's in, when I have filter off in Dash. My idea is: we might just separate items in Dash by category when filter is off, and all applications are displayed. I have attached a mockup image of this idea, since it is kind of hard to describe what it would look like in a text email. I also would like to see a much larger scrollbar in Dash, as I also included in the mockup. Right now, it's almost impossible to use the scrollbar because it is so tiny. I do want to apoligise for the terrible quality of the image, I used a paint website to make it. Thanks! Have a great rest of the week!

In Christ,
Ryan