Re: Religion in the Ubuntu namespace

Em 11-05-2012 02:48, Jo-Erlend Schinstad escreveu:
I know there's work in progress on the Code of Conduct, but I wanted to
address this topic here, because this is the only place in the Ubuntu
Context I've ever had this problem.

This is not a good reason. What decides if a message is appropriate
or not to a specific list or not is its subject, not where a problem
happened.

In fact, a lot of people were annoyed by those religion-related
threads not because they were religious or anti-religion, but simply
because it was off-topic. They were receiving a lot of emails about
things completely unrelated to what they subscribed for. By
starting this thread you are doing this *again*.

Please take this discussion somewhere else.