Re: no reply makes me sad

2012/5/11 Conscious User <conscioususer@xxxxxxxxx>

> Em 11-05-2012 06:29, Pedro Bessa escreveu:
>
>  Did you like the Thunderbird add-on Thunderbird Conversations?
>>

> Pedro, I suggest you wait a couple of days.
>
> A large number of developers and contributors are currently
> busy with the UDS.

Whoops. I didn't pay much attention to the original email and didn't
really know what it was about. I just wanted to point out in a general
manner that replies tend to be more scarce during an UDS.

Now that I've actually seen the original email, I can safely say that
it is off-topic, and this is probably the actual reason nobody replied.