Re: Proposal: Raising all windows of the same app

A bit of confusion about this:
When you want to simply un-minimise a window, or bring it to the front, you have to press ctrl AND click the launcher icon? If this is what you mean, I think it would cause a lot of confusion for users. I also think it would make Unity slower to use. I like you're thinking, though. Thanks!

In Christ,
Ryan