Re: certified email in ubuntu

Il giorno sabato 19 maggio 2012, Matt Richardson <
m.richardson.1990@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> I am also confused. I looked up certified email and got that it is a
service provided by ISPs in which for a small fee, businesses who have a
list of registered email addresses and whose email content has been
checked, can send out mass emails which will bypass the recipient's spam
filters.
My friends use email addresses of different ISPs, so I don't think we all
need an email address @ubuntu.com. I need to get better informations...
Supernova
> But as I say, it's a service provided by ISPs not by your own server, so
maybe I have the wrong idea?

> Matt
>
> On 19/05/12 07:54, supernova wrote:
>
>> Hi Super,
>> I'm not quite clear by what you mean with "Certified email system". Do
you mean we would be hosting a mail-server a la gmail?