Re: Extend the non-active behaviour to the title bar of the window

Any suggestion on how you would like to see unfocused windows presented?

The problem is, a lightening or de-saturating effect might make the
unfocused windows look out of place and a maximized, unfocused window
would look odd against the menubar/top panel.

Not sure what the best approach would be.
Maybe more defined shadows like OS X or maybe even a window glow like KDE?

Though I don't find it a problem personally and the window buttons are
a good indication as they are colourless on unfocused windows.