Re: Pin to Dash Option

Would this be the equivalent of pinning a folder to the launcher in OS X?
Say, one could pin a group of apps or a folder of files to the launcher,
and when clicked, it would open a custom lens or something of that sort in
the dash, showing all of the files/apps that are pinned there. Using this
solution, there is less clutter in both the launcher and in the dash.