Re: Transparency Behind Launcher Option

Well I mean it should be an option by default, not by installing
another app to change it.

But fair enough, the idea is to keep options to a minimum but there
will always be people who prefer performance over looks (though there
is 2D of course but that lacks some functionality).

I find it performs well enough and I always like a bit of eye candy so
it doesn't bother me personally but I remember when installing on my
Mum's laptop, it ran 3D but it ran like a tortoise with cramp so in
her case any performance gain is worthwhile.

I do have another idea actually but since it affects other things I
will start another topic on that.