Re: Multiseat

Hi Paulo, it sounds like a very convenient trick, in some particular
contexts though. Like:

   - Schools in developing countries (probably the more sensible case,
   since laptops are quite popular in richer countries)
   - Homes with less mobility need (I guess your case)

Probably these use cases are not enough spread to have it as a top priority
for the distro, but I don't see why such improvement couldn't happen if
developed by people who feel closer to those cases.

Cheers, chr