Re: proposal for making ubuntu really faster

Le dim. 27 mai 2012 20:02:38 CEST, Ryan Gauger a écrit :
That's true - world is perception a lot of times. I like this idea - it would give the appearance of faster load time. Actually, we could automatically start to load all programs on the launcher at login, but not show that they are running - that is, not have the triangle there.