Re: Wireframing

There is a great tool called pencil which is a XUL application and runs as a firefox extension. If someone can help get it packaged as a standalone application that would be great, there were problems with it when xulrunner was dropped and I don't know how to get it to run standalone against the firefox libraries.
http://pencil.evolus.vn/en-US/Home.aspx
As well as the hand drawn style you can create packs of widgets for it, there is a set of android components and we could create a set of unity components for it. (like an empty lens, launcher, top panel etc)
http://pencil.evolus.vn/en-US/ScreenShots.aspx

Alan.

--
I work at http://libertus.co.uk