Ubuntu One, bring more share on

Hello All,
I , as many other users here , am an Android phone owner. and reently I was
looking for a mini DLNA services for sharing multimedia  between my phone
and my computer, and my PS3 too.

I faced some minor issue trying to do it.

1- XBMC could do it,  but use more resources, the computer started lagging.
2- I installed ushare, which is lightweight  but not newbi friendly as you
must edit settings files ( either with dpkg-reconfigure ushare or  sudo
gedit /etc/ushare.conf ).

I started then to think , Ubuntu has an app for sharing things, why
couldn't this same app be able to create such a local service when I 'm at
home ?  I make sens that one could  use Ubuntu One to create a DLNA server
for sharing /streaming content when the DLNA client run on the same network.

With that Ubuntu One would attrack more users.

Thanks