Re: Worrying nautilus development direction, New default file manager?

Looks like this won't just be a problem with nautilus either, it looks like
the future development for all their apps is giving them interfaces that
are ONLY optimized for touch, and not giving a damn about desktop/laptops:

http://worldofgnome.org/the-futuristic-design-of-all-gnome-apps/