Re: indicators belong to app/window not os/distro

One of the main features of unity is preserving screen space, so we have
global menus, and maximized windows integrating with the top panel. Moving
the indicators to the bottom would make no sense in unity. Currently the
indicators don't 'belong to the window' anyway, they belong to the top
pane, it just happens that maximized windows can integrate with that panel.