Re: Fwd: What do we do with the file manager?

Marlin is still rough around the edges, but it has a very beautiful and
usable interface, and some good features. IMO it should be considered for
inclusion in future ubuntu releases (I doubt it would be ready enough for
12.10). IMO we should probably stick to a patched nautilus for now, and
canonical should work with the marlin developer to polish marlin for a
future ubuntu version.