Re: new possible dash feature

Le lun. 10 sept. 2012 22:35:17 CEST, Ian Santopietro a écrit :
We do have this. Hit super and then type what you want into the dash.

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM, supernova <supernova.it@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:supernova.it@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi to all, while cleaning my keyboard in a kde session, i discovered
    that krunner opens when you hit any key, placing your word/string in
    the space in it. This feature lets you save the usual command ALT+F2.

    Could we use it in the dash too? In a situation in which all windows
    are closed this could be cool.

    Bests,
    Supernova

Ian Santopietro

/Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.
See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html/

"Eala Earendel enlga beorohtast
 Ofer middangeard monnum sended"

Pa gur yv y porthaur?

Public GPG key (RSA):
http://keyserver.ubuntu.com:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x412F52DB1BBF1234

This body part will be downloaded on demand.

I think he means without even hitting <super>, i'm unsure this is a good idea, if the bash is not instant to display (and it's not, either on my netbook or on my 6core with 8gb ram) it could make any inadvertant typing a slowdown, but it could be a cool option.