Re: Idea: Implementing a Lens Toggle into the System Settings

Wow, these looks amazing. Considering that Lens and Scopes are some of the
main features of the Unity dash, this definitely provides much needed
control for users. I though think that they deserve a separate category as
shown in mockup 1 and 2. While in mockup 3, it is under System Setting/
Appearance.