Re: Unity Shopping Lens

On 02/10/12 01:36, Ryan Gauger wrote:
> A few of Quantel testers have found that typing in something like
> analyser returns a few adult results from the Shopping Lens before the
> user is finished typing in the word. It would probably be almost
> maddening for a person who is trying to get off of a pornography
> addiction. Where should I take this?

Good point, I can see how the type-ahead-search might throw up issues
mid-sentence in some cases. We could suppress online searches till
"enter" is hit on those occasions in 13.04. The right place to raise
that is unity-devel though the actual work on the backend, which is
where this would be implemented, is not being done by a unity team.

Mark