Re: Sliding desktop

On 11/12/2012 02:40 PM, balint777@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have made a really quick mockup about what i think would solve 2 things i dont like about the current implementation of unity.

  * The blurred dash slows down the overall unity experience.
    Especially on non-intel devices and while runnung dynamically
    rendered content (video or games).
  * The close button is in the corner in place of the ubuntu logo
    right now.

What do you think?

--
Csonka Bálint

I'd take any alternative over the blur, in my experience its unusable slow on any chips pre-sandybridge. For example my older laptop has intel ironlake and the dash blur makes unity totally unusable.