Re: webapps and the sound menu

It seems like such an edge case.

Could we maybe group the players with the same name, and toggle through
them with a click on an arrow icon left and right?

Another thing I could think up is to show screenshots of the same-named
webapp in a 2 x 2 grid, in which you can highlight one entry by clicking
it, and have the controls in the bottom work on that selection?