Re: Unity Legal notice

Here's how we are going to handle this:

 * We will make a very bold, clear way for you to turn on and off
network queries across ALL scopes for any given session in the dash.
Think about this like the 'anonymous' mode in your browser. Toggle it,
right there in the Dash, and you are totally certain you are not sending
network traffic. We will aim to enforce this at the kernel level, hence
the CC to Jamie S who leads our security team.

 * We will have the ability to configure the Home screen, including
choice of scopes, and the behaviour of individual scopes.

 * Legal notices will all be in one place, in the 'About Ubuntu' part of
the UX, and visible in the install experience too.

Mark