Re: [Ubuntu-phone] Reporting and tracking user facing bugs in Unity Next

Hi Omer,

Currently the shell engineering related to the legacy nux/compiz version of Unity is handled inside https://launchpad.net/unity and the shall engineering related to the QML/MIR 'Unity Next' shell happens inside https://launchpad.net/manhattan so at the moment there isn't any crossover on the shell side. However this is something we need to be aware of, for example will the new QML based Unity Greeter use a new launchpad project or the existing unity-greeter project? My assumption is that we will be using new Launchpad projects for the new QML re-writes of legacy components.

Because the nux/compiz and QML/MIR versions of Unity are separate codebases, it makes sense to keep the UX bugs separated as well.

cheers,
John