Re: "First run" tutorial for Unity

This is, by no means, a new or unique idea. I have seen this proposed in
many places, from here to the old Ubuntu Brainstorm forum. Most heralded it
as such an amazing idea, but there were those that would always say that
the majority of those who use Ubuntu already know how a desktop works and
if they didn't it was simple enough to figure out. And like I said, this
isn't unique either, as most Android devices have a bit of a how to on
first boot, telling how the app drawer, the folder system, and other basic
features work, which is a good idea as Android is usually modified pretty
heavily based on which OEM you use, so the walkthrough is helpful not only
to first time Android users, but to users that are switching to a new
device from a different manufacturer.

I don't think that it is a bad idea, but I do think that we should show
restraint in a similar manner to Android. Little floating tips above
highlighted features like Software Center, Files, and the BFB.