Re: [Ayatana-dev] [Ayatana] [Announce] Unity 0.2.18 Released

On Sat, 2010-07-17 at 01:01 +0200, zekopeko wrote:
> Just a few questions.
>
> When can we expect the branch that was demoed a couple of weeks ago
> (the one with adding/removing animations, keyboard support for the
> launcher etc.) to land?

That wasn't a branch, it was a mockup movie :) We're working on those
features for 10.10 so they'll be in the next few of weeks.

> Also did anybody else notice the general buggy behavior of the
> launcher and the panel? Various focus issues (menus getting stuck, not
> registering clicks etc).

Yes, this is definitely on our radar and we'll be paying close attention
to these types of bugs in the coming weeks too.

--
Neil Jagdish Patel
Canonical